Tuesday, December 10, 2019 |
I could have won that round easily: Ishant Sharma'Virat'ian innings by captain Kohli as India beat West Indies by 6 wicketsAyaan not shy like me, says Emraan HashmiDMK stands vindicated in top court, says MK StalinCashing in on Amma?Nagarjuna to Rakul Preet, celebs on encounter of all 4 accused of Hyd vet rape-murderHyderabad: Virat Kohli throws his weight behind under-fire Rishabh PantFocus on rural problems: KT Rama RaoMixed signals over George Reddy’s successTanmay Agarwal named hyd captain in Ranji Trophy

Hardik Pandya slammed for 'disrespectful' birthday wish for Zaheer Khan

Posted October 9th, 2019, 11:39 AM IST

Hardik Pandya slammed for 'disrespectful' birthday wish for Zaheer Khan

Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya faced backlash from the cricket fans after he tweeted a video of him smashing former Indian bowler Zaheer Khan for a six in a match, on the latter's birthday. However, Khan came up with a witty response to Pandya's tweet.

Former left-arm pacer Zaheer Khan, who turned 41 on Monday, was flooded with wishes on Twitter from his former teammates and current Indian players, including Pandya's wish, which didn't go down too well with cricket fans.

"Happy birthday Zak ... Hope you smash it out of the park like I did here Zaheer Khan," Pandya tweeted along with a video of him smashing Zaheer for a six during a match.

hardik pandya
?
@hardikpandya7
Happy birthday Zak ... Hope you smash it out of the park like I did here ???????????? @ImZaheer

Embedded video
40.1K
6:10 PM - Oct 7, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
5,671 people are talking about this
Pandya's birthday wishes left fans fuming who slammed the 'Indian all-rounder' with brassy replies on his video.

A large number of netizens found Pandya's wish 'disrespectful' and 'embarrassing.'

hardik pandya
?
@hardikpandya7
· Oct 7, 2019

Embedded video

IRONY MAN
@karanku100
Kabhi kabhi lagta hai Karan Johar ne tere saath theek hi kiya tha ????

1,594
9:59 PM - Oct 7, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
94 people are talking about this

hardik pandya
?
@hardikpandya7
· Oct 7, 2019

Embedded video

????? ???? ( Parody )
@BebakAawaj
??? ?????? ????????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???

447
2:04 PM - Oct 8, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
42 people are talking about this

hardik pandya
?
@hardikpandya7
· Oct 7, 2019

Embedded video

Anant Choudhary
@Choudharydws
ye video dekhle ek bar...Phir dobara wish karna

Embedded video

?
@hardikpandya7
· Oct 7, 2019

Embedded video

Aparna ????
@AppeFizzz
This is what happens when someone get fame and money so easily. Akad aur ghamand dekho jara. You have everything except manners and ethics. Kisi ne sach kaha h, paisa tameez nahi sikha sakta, wo in born quality hoti h aur no doubt you lack it.

245
9:40 PM - Oct 7, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
19 people are talking about this

hardik pandya
?
@hardikpandya7
· Oct 7, 2019

Embedded video

THE SKIN DOCTOR
@theskindoctor13
Naam aa gaya, paisa aa gaya lekin tameez nahi aayi.

4,099
9:18 PM - Oct 7, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
404 people are talking about this
However, Khan came up with a humorously witty reply to Pandya's wish and tweeted: "Hahahaha....thank you for the wishes Hardik Pandya my batting skills can never be as good as yours but the birthday was as good as the next delivery you faced from me in this match," replied Khan with a wink emoticon.

zaheer khan
?
@ImZaheer
Hahahaha....thank you for the wishes @hardikpandya7 my batting skills can never be as good as yours but the birthday was as good as the next delivery you faced from me in this match ???? https://twitter.com/hardikpandya7/status/1181187448430219264 …

hardik pandya
?
@hardikpandya7

Embedded video
43.2K
7:10 PM - Oct 8, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
9,225 people are talking about this
The Indian pacer, Khan played 92 Tests and 200 One Day Internationals for India.

Pandya recently underwent a lower-back surgery in London, after he had complained of back pain after India's final T20I against South Africa in Bengaluru on September 22.

Sharing